SlideShark lets iPad and iPhone users do what had previously been impossible: view and present PowerPoints the way they were meant to be seen – with fonts, animations, graphics and colors intact – while also serving as a platform to distribute, track and manage content in the cloud. Additional milestones for the 1-year-old app include:
- Used by businesses and individuals in more than 140 countries – from Canada to China to Saudi Arabia, and nearly half the countries in Africa.
- Continuously ranked among the top “Productivity Apps” in Apple’s App Store.
- An App Store rating of 4.5 stars (out of 5), based on thousands of user reviews.
- A dozen industry awards, including two Gold Stevie Awards (American Business Awards program), an Appy Award and many more.
New Features Available Today, Including Integration With Google Drive and Syncplicity
To help mobile professionals access presentations on-the-go, SlideShark makes it easy for users to import the PowerPoints they’ve stored with leading cloud storage providers. On the heels of announcing integrations with Box and Dropbox, Brainshark today is announcing SlideShark’s integration with Google Drive as well. Now, right from within the SlideShark app, users can click to see the PowerPoints they have stored in Google Drive and select the files they’d like to import into SlideShark. From there, users can view and show presentations properly and reliably on their iOS devices.
Also, in a separate news release, Syncplicity, a division of EMC that specializes in cloud-based file management, announced an integration with SlideShark – giving SlideShark users immediate access to presentations stored in the cloud, while also enabling organizations to benefit from Syncplicity’s IT policy enforcement features, including remote-wipe capabilities.
Additional enhancements available in this latest release of SlideShark, available for free in Apple’s App Store, include:
- Support for hyperlinks within PowerPoint files – Users can now tap hyperlinks within presentations to access external websites or videos (e.g., YouTube), as well as other slides within the presentation to deliver even more informative and interactive presentations.
- Up to 5x faster download speeds – Enabling users to be even more productive and agile when preparing to view or deliver presentations in SlideShark.
- “Replace Presentation” feature – Allowing users to easily replace outdated content with the most current version, while still retaining all the tracking data and analytics associated with the original presentation – particularly valuable for SlideShark Plus and Team Edition customers.
“We’re excited to celebrate more than 1 million SlideShark downloads – a milestone that speaks to the app’s success solving business challenges for mobile users around the world,” said Brainshark CEO Joe Gustafson. “Through these new integrations and our commitment to aggressively and continually driving product innovation, SlideShark remains at the forefront of mobile presentations – and is the industry standard for enabling users to deliver PowerPoints effortlessly and effectively on their iOS devices.”
For more information and to download the free SlideShark app, please see www.slideshark.com. SlideShark Team Edition, the multi-user version of SlideShark, is also available to support the needs of organizations with enhanced content management and reporting features.
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark provides the leading cloud-based solution for creating, sharing and tracking online and mobile video presentations. With Brainshark, businesspeople can easily transform static content such as PowerPoint® documents into voice-enriched video presentations that can be accessed anytime, on-demand. Customers can also obtain extensive viewing details, enabling them to measure the effectiveness of their content and follow up accordingly. Brainshark is also the company behind SlideShark™, the award-winning app for viewing and sharing PowerPoints on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Thousands of companies – including a third of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their sales, marketing, training and HR communications. For more information, visit www.brainshark.com and www.slideshark.com.